FACTS ABOUT THE BAND
• Formed in 2003 as "Jh413"
• Officially changed the band name to "THE 413 EFFECT" in 2013
• Frequently requested to sing "The National Anthem" for the U.S. military, as well as for various collegiate & public sports events
• Hosts annual Christmas caroling concerts since 2011, now called "Winter for LIFE Jam"
• Recorded music at Sonic Ranch (in Tornillo, TX) in 2014
• Opening artist for Guinness World Record holder Brandon Bailey Johnson, Grammy-nominated CCM artist Britt Nicole, and world-renowned Gospel singer-songwriter Dorothy Norwood.
• Awarded Best Male Vocalist in 2017 in the "Sing Your Praise" national talent competition
• Founded "Summer for LIFE Jam" in 2019 and helped to raise over $30K for women in the Southwest
As seen on TV...
“Thanks so much for brightening up our day! You have such a great spirit that you bring in here, and I know that it's the Joy of the Lord. One of the girls here at ABC-7 told me that they wish you would come every day. :)” - Eric Bowers
— KVIA ABC-7
“We want to thank THE 413 EFFECT for coming to sing Christmas carols at our dental office. Patients and staff loved the performance delivered to us personally and live. They were extremely considerate of our patients and very professional. We were delighted to have the opportunity to relax and enjoy our day due to the wonderful performance and music being played. We highly recommend them for your future event.” - Sunny Smiles Dentistry (El Paso, TX)
“I'm the activities director for an assisted living [facility]. I schedule and book entertainment for the building. THE 413 EFFECT really brings joy and lights up my residents' faces. The songs and energy will light up any room.” - Eddie Hernandez
— The LEGACY at Cimarron
“THE 413 EFFECT is an incredible band that combines worship, praise, and energy to reach out with lyrics that are uplifting and encouraging.” - Louie Saenz
— KTEP Radio
“In many ways, El Paso band [THE 413 EFFECT] embodies the modern Christian band.” - Leonard Martinez
“I had the pleasure of having [T4E] perform at my wedding on November 24, 2012. I have known Joseph and Star for several years and have always enjoyed the beautiful voices they have shared with the world. My wedding day was also the birthday of my great grandfather who passed away a few years ago. He had promised to sing "Ave Maria" at my wedding before he passed away. I asked T4E to sing that song as I dedicated flowers to the Blessed Mother. Joseph sang "Ave Maria" with the most amazing spirit and soul I could ever ask for. I cried just thinking of my great grandfather and the way he sang that song. T4E are amazing individuals. They are warm, compassionate, and spiritual. I would recommended them over and over again. I was able to record their music on my wedding video and it brings chills to my arm every time I hear them sing. They practiced every song that I requested even though they didn't know a few. They were on time, respectful, and dressed to impress. I loved the instruments and the passion they brought with each note. I actually referred them to two other friends who were having a wedding, but they were already booked! I am so blessed to have had them at my wedding and I can't wait to invite them to sing at my next event. Thank you, T4E! I love you!” - Judy Salazar